[Serusers] problem with MESSAGE and un-REGISTER

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:13:50 CEST 2007

Thanks Michal,
I tried to recompile SER with HONOR_MADDR. Can you please tell me how
do I do it. I changed the Makefile.defs to include -DHONOR_MADDR, and
compiled, but I'm not sure if the option is actually included. Here's
what i get when I do a ser -V
version: ser 2.0.0-rc1 (i386/linux)

flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS,
DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
DBG_QM_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE,
USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_DST_BLACKLIST
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
@(#) $Id: main.c,v 1.228.2.2 2007/03/01 13:53:37 andrei Exp $

As you can see, there's no HONOR_MADDR, though it showed up while
compiling. I have attached the Makefile.defs that I've used. Do I need
to do something else to compile with this option? Also, what I failed
to mention last time is that when I log on using M$ client, I get the
message

Warning: run_failure_handlers: no UAC support (0, 0)

Can you please tell me what is this supposed to mean?
Thank you
Kumar