[Serusers] TOS question - should see 0x10, am seeing 0x00

Ravindranath Gummadidala ravi.gummadidala at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:33:14 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am using SER 0.9.4. I want to make sure that all SIP traffic from the SER
is marked with a specific DSCP value. I grepped in the src and found that
SER already does this for both TCP and UDP sockets using a setsockopt with a
value IPTOS_LOWDELAY (0x10). However, a packet trace I captured shows that
the TOS field is 0x00. It did not look to me like the  TOS setting code was
featurized, so I am not sure what is going on here. Anyone have any ideas.
Regards,
-Ravi.