[Users] acc::log_extra question

Will Quan sip at voiplabs.net
Sat Jun 2 00:11:20 CEST 2007

Hi all,I noticed that if I request to log a field that was not present in the SIP message it doesnt log 'n/a' anymore.Is this design intent ?Here is an example:/* I would like to see diversion in log */modparam("acc", "log_extra", "div=$di")However if not present, later I get an error in the logs:xl_get_diversion: ERROR cannot parse Diversion headerThe 1.1.x behavior was to not generate that error while the actual ACC had a value of 'n/a'.Regards,Will