[Serusers] SER with 2 UAS

Nguyen Tuan tuansip.vn at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:06:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am just now confusing about the way of works of 2 SER Server. As you
know, I set up 2 SER server  and a both work perfectly, they added
Identity and Identity info in the Request INVITE message, but as the way
don't like I want.

some facts(I use xlog() to realize this scenario ): A belong to SER1 and
B belong to SER2. When A call B, the "main route logic" of SER2 (server
of B) is done  and when B call A, the "main route logic" of SER1(Server
of A) is done. That mean, i can't add Identity into INVITE message of A
of SER1 before this message come to B of SER2 because INVITE message of
A isn't done with "main route logic" by server of A.

How can I do "main route logic" of my SER server by myself INVITE
message before it sends to another server? Or I have to set up a proxy
for myself and after this proxy added Identity then it will be forward
to another SER server?

Thank you in advance.
Tuan.