[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 8 19:43:17 CEST 2007

A solution to consider is to do first match rather than longest match
and make it explicitly incumbent upon the person entering data into LCR
tables to put things in the right order (by adding a sort column).  This
is analogous to Cisco access list entires for example.   Basically you
need to extend the openserctl UI by just adding another column....

/a