[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:32:06 CEST 2007

Hi Juha,

I know that you were referring to Alan's setup.  I was just pointing
out that regex has this issue in general.

Let's consider the following example: a call to a 1800 number.
The destination is 18001231234 and in the lcr table we have the
following two prefixes:
1. ^18[01234567]
2. ^18[0-2]01

The second prefix is a better match for the 1800 number, but it has a
shorter length.

-ovi