[Serusers] inv_timeout from DB

inge inge at legos.fr
Wed Jan 17 10:07:07 CET 2007

I answer myself to give more information after some test.
I've make a table named usr_timeout looks like usr_preferences, with
attribute "inv_timeout" and value "i:5" for example.

modparam("avpops","avp_table","usr_timeout")

and the tm parameters :

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 20)
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer_avp", "inv_timeout")

next :

avp_db_load("$from/username", "s:inv_timeout/usr_timeout");
avp_write("inv_timeout", "inv_timeout");

When I make a call, I obtain this kind of error :

avp2timer: Error while converting string to integer

The type in my DB is set to 1.

If I do this manually :

 avp_write("i:5", "inv_timeout");

it works.