[Serusers] problem with german characters with exec_msg

Shazad webmail_netz at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 16 17:06:53 CET 2007

Hello !

I got an problem with the exec_msg function.

When I use it to start an shell script which sends an Instant Message
 with german characters the Instant Message arrives to the UA with
special german characters  replaced with "?" symbol ...

When I start the shell script manually on  the shell , the error does
not occur.

I dont know , whether there exists special parameters for exec module or
the the exec_msg function to set.

Can someone tell me, hoe I can solve the problem with , that the SER
doesnt replace special german characters with an "?"
.

Thanks