[Serusers] ser 0.96 # mediaproxy # one-way audio SOLVED!!!

Gareth Owen gareth.owen at bevoice.net
Sun Jan 7 20:27:30 CET 2007

Hi Davor

I notice you had a problem with one way audio. I have the same problem but
when the X-Lite client is behind firewall. Do you have any ideas or
direction I could follow?

Best regards

Gareth

Gareth Owen

The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
information that is confidential and may be legally privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender and
destroy the original message from your system. The recipient should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. BeVoice accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email