[Serusers] authenticate INVITEs

Miklos Tirpak miklos at iptel.org
Fri Feb 23 17:36:23 CET 2007

On 02/23/2007 05:24 PM, Michal Matyska wrote:
> You can use if (registered("location")) {...}
> it checks location, just does not rewrite request uri (so you don't need
> to save it's old content.
>
> You should set the $tu.uid with the correct value of the caller anyway.

the disadvantage is that you do not verify the source IP address in this
case, so if the INVITE is not authenticated there is a huge security
hole. But I guess the INVITE can be authenticated for the UAC which
supported authentication for the REGISTER. The advantage is that
multiple bindings can be supported.

Miklos