Re: Re: [Serusers] user aliases in ottendorf??

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Thu Feb 15 16:45:36 CET 2007

> At 13:33 15/02/2007, tzieleniewski wrote:
> >Hi !!
> >
> >Is there still some mechanism for user aliases in ottendorf??
>
> Of course :-)
>
> >I ask because when I add a user through serweb it adds two records to the uri table one for a canonical name and the other for numeric address.
>
> That's expected behaviour.
>
> >What has to be done (what function called in ser.cfg) so that whenever user will be called on that numerical name there will be a possibility to forward the call to him, like it was previously done in ser 0.9 with lookup("aliases")?
>
> Nothing -- just use the default config file
> http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/ser.cfg?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>
> The following code fragment transforms any of the aliases (canonical or not) to UID.
>
> route[INBOUND]
> {
>         # lets see if know the callee
>         if (lookup_user("$tu.uid", "@ruri")) {
>
> It may be possibly useful to you to look at the databased document.http://www.iptel.org/files/db-structure-0.10.pdf

I had it done this way previously I mean - (lookup_user("$tu.uid", "@ruri"))
but when I do it this way the lookup_contacts("location") returns negative result even when calling a subscriber directly.
When I change it to (lookup_user("$t.uid", "@ruri")) then the direct call works but speeddial does not.
What can I do??

-tomasz