[Serusers] user aliases in ottendorf??

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Feb 15 15:44:17 CET 2007

At 13:33 15/02/2007, tzieleniewski wrote:
>Hi !!
>
>Is there still some mechanism for user aliases in ottendorf??

Of course :-)

>I ask because when I add a user through serweb it adds two records to the uri table one for a canonical name and the other for numeric address.

That's expected behaviour.

>What has to be done (what function called in ser.cfg) so that whenever user will be called on that numerical name there will be a possibility to forward the call to him, like it was previously done in ser 0.9 with lookup("aliases")?

Nothing -- just use the default config file
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/ser.cfg?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

The following code fragment transforms any of the aliases (canonical or not) to UID.

route[INBOUND]
{
        # lets see if know the callee
        if (lookup_user("$tu.uid", "@ruri")) {