[Serusers] Problems with Rtpproxy traffic balancing in SER 0.10.x

Angelo Taddeo angeltad81 at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 12 11:58:10 CET 2007

I'm using ser 0.10.x ( CVS version).

  About rtpproxy traffic balancing, I don't know where I have to put rtpproxy IP address and where I have to set $node variable value.
  How does SER obtain rtpproxy IP address ? What the relation between rtpproxy IP address and N0, N1.....etc  ?

  What parameters have I to put in  force_rtp_proxy() function? Only rtpproxy IP address?

  In my framework happens : when SER receives INVITE Request and 200 OK it rewrites the body of SIP message (SDP). The problem is that it doesn't put in connection information (c) rtpproxy IP address; it puts its IP address.
  So clients send their RTP packet to SER instead to rtpproxy.

  How I can force SER to rewrite correctly SDP so that clients receive rtpproxy IP address in INVITE and 200 OK SIP message?

  Thanks in advance

  Alekos