[Serusers] failed to load mysql.so module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Feb 9 00:39:29 CET 2007

Incidentally, if you're using mysql5, you will have some weirdness with the socket expiring.  I've made some changes to the mysql.so makefile that I'm testing to see if they help, and so far, they're working to reconnect the socket when there's a failure.  If it lasts a week, I'll post the changes.

After MySQL 5.0.3, they instituted a connection timeout and turned off automatic reconnects by default.  They left a setting for reconnects, but it didn't work properly until 5.0.19.

N.

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 23:28:46 +0100, Josef.Bajada wrote