[Serusers] failed to load mysql.so module

sip sip at infinideas.com
Thu Feb 8 20:08:28 CET 2007

It's not a mysql v5 issue per se, but the new versions of the mysql RPMs for,
at the very least, RHEL4, place the client libs in a spot that the SER stuff
simply never sees for one reason or another.

If it's in /usr/lib, it just ignores its existence.

N.

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:29:22 -0500, Steve Blair wrote