[Serusers] SER Users and Developers Meeting in Prague, March, colocated with the IETF

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Feb 6 13:06:49 CET 2007

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm glad to invite you to a meeting of SER users and developers in March 2007, in Prague,
Czech Republic. See more at http://www.iptel.org/ietf_meeting

I'm looking forward to seeing you there. In the meantime, please register yourself if you
plan to attend and don't hesitate to make any agenda suggestions -- SER related ideally,
even though any "social" suggestions are perfectly fine too.

I can promise you it will be a wonderful event -- Prague is beatiful, SER is beatiful,
and so is the folks involved in SER development -- LET'S MEET!

-jiri