[Users] regarding SIPS/TLS

Andrew T Gin atg19 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Feb 28 23:28:26 CET 2007

Hi
I'm not sure whether this belongs in the developer one or not. When I
proxy requests through openSER, and the contact address for the client
uses a secure URI (SIPS) and the protocol stated is TLS, I get the
following error:

7(6639) ERROR: uri2proxy: bad transport  for sips uri: 3
7(6639) ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: failure to add branches

This is in ut.h, line 113. If the URI is a secure one (SIPS), why must
the protocol be TCP or NONE?
openSER exits when the URI is secure (SIPS) AND the transport is TLS.
Why is this?