[Users] codec translation

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Thu Feb 15 12:33:31 CET 2007

Hi Again Daniel :)

> I think the best is to get integrated in the trunk. We hate maintaining patches, because are very time consuming. If it is a
> very useful feature or complies with standards it is no reason to keep it as patch. We go for configuration options to
> enable/disable features. It is more easier to have it in the trunk as it gets updated all the time when something internally
> changes.

This I see, and this what not what I ment :) what I tried to say, is
that I just want a patch back wich can get applied to ser cvs head. Not
that you continue to keep it uptodate with ser. Just make it compile,
and not crash :)

> I am not the maintainer of nathelper module in ser, so I cannot get it there, but with openser is easier, and here we can
> help. If you want to release the code for public, we are willing to adopt it in openser.

That I know Daniel :) And I'm not asking you to put it into the
nathelper module of ser, I just want a patch wich works against it per
the date it get's commited into OpenSER. What you guys do after, I dont
care about :) I just want it to be working against SER at one point of
time, and then if Maxim wants to put it it, its up to him :)

- Atle