[Serusers] [Sems] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Dec 10 08:11:33 CET 2007

Hi Stefan,
Thanks for volunteering. I think you are in the best position to judge
which applications are in popular demand and should be included.  In the
initial release, I think we should focus on things that do not have
external dependencies (i.e. PSTN etc), as this will probably complicate
things. I prefer to create a focused, limited-functionality 1.0 release
and then rather quickly add more stuff instead of taking forever with 1.0.

I think we should focus on enterprise-type apps in the beginning.
g-)