[Serusers] drop and brake in ser.cfg

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:48:00 CEST 2007

break appeared early in SER; so, it remained.
drop is a tad newer (?) and probably appeared in the tradition of packet
filtering naming. there is also the more intuitive "exit" alternative to it.
there is also a "return" alternative for break.

WL.

--
"C is a language that combines all the elegance and power of assembly
language with all the readability and maintainability of assembly language."