[OpenSER-Users] avp_check("$avp(some_avp)", "re/$avp(some_regex_avp)/g"), use AVP as Regex?

Brandon Armstead brandon at voipo.com
Tue Aug 28 19:44:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

    Is it possible to use an AVP as a regex string?  Everytime I get 'regexp
operation requires string value'.  I'm looking for a way to compare a value
against a list of regex strings... i.e. avp_check("$avp(some_avp)",
"re/$avp(some_regex_avp)/g");

when $avp(some_regex_avp[0]) is equal to a regex string,
$avp(some_regex_avp[1]) is equal to some regex string, and so on and so
forth, any help would be appreciated, thank you!