[Serusers] SER for Multimedia Gateway with PCI S/T Interface

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Thu Apr 19 07:42:04 CEST 2007

Hi Sahria,

No, Yes, Maybe is proberbly the right answer to this question..Ser by
itself can not (That's no but..) Back in
the days, there was a ISDN module for a Media-server called SEMS. Sems
is useing ser as a sipstak (thats why Yes but...) The maintainer of the
ISDN module for sems has'nt been doing this actively for some time, so
it's not ported to the new version of Sems.. but if you get this done..
(that's the maybe :-p)

Then your good :)

-Atle

* Sahria Hao <sahria.hao at gmail.com> [070419 07:30]: