[Serusers] how-to "loop" in the ser.cfg file

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Tue Apr 17 20:32:11 CEST 2007

Hi Steve.

One more None tested config thing :-p wich I would assume would be for
ser 0.9.x

route{

avp_load("callee");
if(is_sattr_set("hunt"){
        attr2uri("hunt");
        t_on_failure("1");
}

t_relay();
}

failure_route[1]{
        avp_load("callee");
        if(is_sattr_set("hunt")){
                attr2uri("hunt");
                t_on_failure("1");
                t_relay();
        }
}

I'm not sure if it's possibble to call the same failure_route from
itself.. but this way, you would ring for X seconds first on a, then b,
then ...

--Atle

* Steve Blair <blairs at isc.upenn.edu> [070417 19:44]: