[Serusers] how-to "loop" in the ser.cfg file

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 17 19:43:29 CEST 2007

So I do that now. The problem is how do I repeat the process until all
extensions in the huntlist have been attempted? As I see it I need
something like the following but I do not see how to implement this.

 top: (   "loop until no more extensions" )
      check permissions of current extension
      permission check failed
         delete extension
         goto top
      set failure route flag to this failure route
      t_relay to current extension

-Steve