It's working Re: [Serusers] SER with TLS

Katty Xiong cyyxiong at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 02:21:19 CEST 2007

I replace the function
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file() with
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file() in tls_domain.c, and
it's working now.

 227                  //if
(!SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(d->ctx[i],
d->cert_file)) {
   228                  if
(!SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file(d->ctx[i],
d->cert_file, SSL_FILETYPE_PEM)) {

For SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(), I tried
different CA, it didn't work.

thanks,
Joy

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/tls/README?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain)