[Serusers] SER with TLS

Katty Xiong cyyxiong at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 00:12:48 CEST 2007

I am using SER ottendorf with TLS protocol and have
the following issues. Does anybody experience similar
problems?

SER cannot run with the following setup in the
configuration file: (I follow this link to setup key
and certificate:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/tls/README?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain)

modparam("tls", "private_key", "cakey.pem")
modparam("tls", "certificate", "cacert.pem")
modparam("tls", "ca_list", "calist.pem")
modparam("tls", "cipher_list", "HIGH");

With the last line commented out:
#modparam("tls", "cipher_list", "HIGH");
SER can start, but the tls connection cannot be
established. Network trace shows SER does not responde
to ClientHello sent by client.

Thanks,
Joy