[Users] IBM machines Supports the OpenSER as production

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 19 13:05:25 CEST 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007 12:33, raviprakash sunkara wrote:
> Hello Users,
>
> I want to know , is OpenSER supports Highly expensive IBM machines for the
> VoIP services.
> the  Machines like
>[..]
> These are Unix
>
> I need to install Fedora Core 6 or 5 or SUSE linux into them,

Hi Raviphrakash,

usally the installation of OpenSER should be not the problem, if these
machines support Fedora Core.
But for this information you should ask the vendor. Normally you'll get better
results with the enterprise Distributions, e.g. Redhat or SUSE Enterprise
server, if you have the money.
For the "normal" distributions sometimes you'll need a little bit more work.

Cheers,

Henning