[Serusers] Implementing call fwd

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Sep 28 08:20:55 CEST 2006

Please copy the list.

It depends on what you want to achieve.
Blind forwarding is to me the following:
- Check if this is a local user (myself)
- Check if this is an alias (lookup("aliases"))
- Check if the AOR is registered (lookup("location"))
- Check if the user has blind call forwarding
    - If no, relay to looked up location
    - If yes, rewrite ruri. (Then what you do depends on your setup
complexity, either you forward to PSTN, so just rewrite to GW and relay,
or you allow recursive forwarding. Then you need to either relay to
yourself or call a route that runs the above described process. Or
simpler, you can do as you do by duplicating the lookups, now with the
new ruri. Then you allow only one step of forwarding, not recursive.)

g-)