[Serusers] USE XLOG

sip sip at infinideas.com
Mon Sep 25 12:47:52 CEST 2006

Answers:

First:   read the README for the source of the module. It has the variables
listed in it. It can be found here:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/xlog/README?rev=1.15&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Second:  You can write the line in the ser.cfg anywhere you want the logging
to occur.

i.e.

xlog("L_ALERT", "LOG: %ct trying to register using %ua as UA");

or...

xlog("L_ALERT","Login failed for %fu\n");

etc, etc.  Anywhere you want to log some bit of information.

Third:

Depends on the log level and what your system has configured for that log
level. Check /var/log/messages as a starting point.

Fourth:

xlog.so is a compiled module (written in C). If you're having to ask why it's
a bunch of binary code, it's a good bet you shouldn't be touching it OR the
source. ;)

N.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:05:37 +0200, Legos Engineering wrote