[Serusers] USE XLOG

Legos Engineering inge at legos.fr
Mon Sep 25 11:05:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am a student and i do a workplacement. So i must work on the VOIP, but
ihave no experience in.

I would like know thank to a log, when an user connect/disconnect his
user ugent.

I know that i must use xlog, but i'm lost for many reasons.

The first : Idon't know variables i must use to do what i want.

The second : I don't know where i must write the line in ser.cfg to have
this log.

The third : Where is the log generated by xlog, and if there isn't one,
how i can create this log.

The fourth : If i must write something in xlog.so, how open it. Because
when i open it with VI or NANO there is only encrypted data.

THX to help me.

If you can answer on my mail : sylvain.nigen at legos.fr, because it's
easier ton know if i have an answer than to search the answer on SER
USER.

THANKS