[Serusers] Documentation of What's New in 0.10

Mon Sep 18 10:55:38 CEST 2006

Greger V. Teigre wrote:
> Regardless of which version of SER you are using or planning to use, I
> believe this document will be of interest to you:
> http://www.iptel.org/ser/howtos/optimizing_the_use_of_rtp_proxy

Hi Greger!

Great document. I have a question regarding the AVPs. I guess $t. and
$f. will be automatically restored in in-dialog requests (as the
dialog-cookie is set).

How will they be set according the direction - e.g. a reINVITE from the
callee to the caller. Is $f. still the AVP from the caller or is it the
AVP from the callee (as From and To are changed)? If these are not
changed automatically there must be a direction detection mechanism to
fix_nated_contact only for the proper clients.

Further, I miss the content of the in-dialog route - how the mangle
routes are called for in-dialog requests?

regards
klaus