[Serusers] Documentation of What's New in 0.10

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Sep 18 09:59:51 CEST 2006

Hi guys!
We have started a documentation effort for 0.10 to document what has
been changed and what is now in the upcoming release.
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/010whatsnew

There is already quite some content there, but it is by no means finished.

If you have experiences with 0.10 (current CVS head), please feel free
to add your experiences where appropriate (if you create a new page, use
Book as type and find What's new in the Parent dialog).

All: Add comments if there are some things you would like to have
documented.

Regardless of which version of SER you are using or planning to use, I
believe this document will be of interest to you:
http://www.iptel.org/ser/howtos/optimizing_the_use_of_rtp_proxy
g-)