[Serusers] register_udomain(): Invalid table version (use ser_mysql.sh reinstall)

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:48:03 CEST 2006

Howdy N.,

I've seen your email on this list often.
Would you mind answering a question?

You have ported from openser to ser.  Why?

I've been thinking about it, I just wonder what
you experience was?  Does it work about the same?
Is anything missing?  Are there features in ser that made
it the one to use?

OK, six questions... :-)

---greg