[Serusers] check_via----> how to set this param.

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Sep 15 12:51:24 CEST 2006

You can't just turn OFF via messages because your vias are using private IPs. They're part of SIP. If your vias have private IPs, either your server's not configured correctly to handle NAT, or your client isn't configured correctly to handle NAT (i.e. not using STUN, or using a broken implentation of STUN, etc.)

N.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:03:00 +0300, ravi reddy wrote