[Serusers] Redirect on Busy with 486 or Voicemail

Tracy Lofton tracylofton_1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 03:12:52 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I changed this one portion in the prior code which eliminated the parse
error but it still bypasses the avp portion and goes write to voicemail
without even responding to busy, as noted prior.  It still does not do both
meaning the .cfg replies with busy whether the call is from called extension
or some other extension.

added this to rid myself of parse error:
if (is_user_in("Request-URI", "voicemail") && avp_check("i:34",
"eq/$ruri/i")) {
    avp_check("i:34", "eq/$ruri/i");
   sl_send_reply("486", "Busy Here");
     exit;
  };

But i am still stumped.  Any help appreciated.
TIA
Tracy (the practitioner)