[Serusers] ser & sems

Andy Thomas andy at andythomas.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 21:50:09 CEST 2006

Im running the latest ser with sems.
Whenever I dial 958 I get the number reader announcement everytime.
However when I dial an offline user or conference room, many times I dont
get any speech. The call is connected but I just get silence.

The server is on a public IP, so no nat issues. Firewall is correct,
otherwise I wouldnt get the number reader working!

All my fifo's are correct with the correct permissions etc, and my config
file must be ok, as sometimes voicemail & conference announcements are
played, sometimes not.

Sems in debug mode displays this error everytime I get silence rather than
the voicemail announcement-

(4836) ERROR: stop (AmThread.cpp:99): pthread_detach failed with code
EINVAL: thread already in detached state.

Any ideas anyone??

Andy Thomas