[Serusers] Re: Sip Proxy behind Nat.

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Sep 7 09:45:41 CEST 2006

I have no experience using sip-proxy and I'm not sure I understand why
you need it. As far as I can see, SER is behaving as it should: Use Vias
in replies within the same transactions, and use route headers to loose
route to next hop for requests within a dialog.
My advice is fix your sip-proxy and see where it takes you.
g-)