[Serusers] Record Route problem :-(

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:13:25 CEST 2006

Hi SER Users,

               I am using SER-0.9.6 on public domain . and I am using
another Sip-proxy behind NAT (ip-address=192.168.1.100:5060)
i have some clients registered to that nated sip-proxy and here that nated
sip-proxy forwards PSTN calls to SER on public domain.

               when call make from client (registered to nated sip-proxy)
the session establishing suscessfully , but when the client hung the phone
the SER on public domain is taking the BYE message and  is not sending the
BYE message to the other end and it is sending directly to the Sip-proxy
which is a private-ip . So, here SER is not getting ACK and its keep on
sending the BYE requests to the privateip instead of sending to the NAT
address .

                  In some docs which  jiri wrote on record route he
mentioned the same problem below is the link ; but he dint mention how to
solve that record route problem, If SER send messages back as it recieving
path there is no problem , but its changing the route to send BYE ,
                  For the request "CANCEL","ACK","INVITE","200 OK" every
thing is happening in the same Route but it is not happening only for the
"BYE" request .

                               Hope some body can help me.

                                                            Thank You.

here is the link which i told;-