[Serusers] Error in installing Ruby...Please help...Please

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:42:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

These errors below MOST PROBABLY indicate that you need an internet
connectivity when installing Ruby. "getaddrinfo" is a standard C
network function, which failed, because there's not internet
connection.

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteSourceException)
Error fetching remote gem cache: getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in
name     esolution

  Andrey.