[Serusers] UA, SER, RTPPROXY in local net, some external clients with public ip

Rustam Yusupov ru at aspec.ru
Mon Sep 4 13:36:02 CEST 2006

Hello, serusers.

I am newbie for SIP.
I installed ser, rtpproxy and read manual very many times :-), but...

Ser server and some clients in local network :
ser - 192.168.100.1
UA1 - 192.168.100.2
UA2 - 192.168.100.3

Some clients have public ip address, not behind firewall...

All work fine between local clients, but not work with external
clients. I think that local clients register with local ip in
Contact field from local network and cannot be fix with fix_nated_ function,
and so can't access from external...

Simple config or config for rtpproxy from gettingstart not help me...
Can anybody help me with simple config for this network configuration?

 Rustam                          mailto:ru at aspec.ru