[Users] Re: Problem handling multiple calls in FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE

Mark Kent mark at noc.mainstreet.net
Wed Sep 27 20:11:06 CEST 2006

> >The problem is easy to reproduce: just reducing the children parameter
> >to 1, and openser will not handle a second call (obviously that doesn't
> >happen in Debian, using the same configuration for openser).

I just tested this on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE, using openser 1.1.0, and I
could place two simultaneous calls without any issues or delays.

As you may know, freebsd has a few different thread libraries.
I made sure all my compiles, for everything in and around openser,
was compiled with -pthread on the command line.

-mark