[Users] OpenserAdmin Can't Login

John Shellhouse jwshel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:27:23 CEST 2006

Hi,

First, let me thank you for your assistance and time with my problem.  But I
am not sure what UR configuration of openser you are speaking of.

in the config/database.yml I have indicated this info:

development:
  adapter: mysql
  database: openser
  username: openser
  password: openserrw
  host: localhost

and did the same for production in database.yml.  There was not much to do.
what other config could it be.  How did you do your UR configuration of
openser?

Thanks,

jwshel