[Users] serweb error (400 ul_add: flags expected)

cv aik cv_aik at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 15:38:20 CEST 2006

Hi all,
  I have problem to built serweb into openser 1.1.0.
  i use openser 1.1.0 and it work succesfully. i can add user by using openserctl add. For web interface i use serweb 2004-07. When i tried add new user, i have error message when i click for confirmation. the error is:
  400 ul_add: flags_expected
  I check into the database (mysql), new user was added into subscriber and pending table but the aliases table was not..
  When i tried add user by openserctl add, in serweb i can login as that user..
  Why it happen?
  What should i do to run serweb succesfully?
  Thanks for your help..

  Aldi