[Serusers] BYEs are not written to acc if gateway sends BYEs resulting from RTP timeout

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Mon Oct 30 17:13:14 CET 2006

Problem solved. Ser was only reporting to acc successful transactions, I
needed to make it report failed too. It was enabled by setting:
modparam("acc", "failed_transactions", 1)

Although this problem got solved, other one rised, but I will question
you people in other mail thread.

Regards,
Ricardo.