[Serusers] Mailing list search directly accessible from iptel.org

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Oct 13 09:38:49 CEST 2006

Hm, I have bold-faces the info on search here:
http://www.iptel.org/ser/using

I'm not sure how most beginners get to serusers, I would assume they go
through the above page.

I think the best thing we can do is to create FAQs. You and others who
are so kind to help out people can help yourself by adding a FAQ item
when a question pops up that has been asked before and then just refer
to the FAQ link.
Everybody with an iptel.org account can create a FAQ item!
g-)