[Serusers] Mailing list search directly accessible from iptel.org

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:02:38 CEST 2006

Uhm.. Maybe have some kind of "Highlights" / "New" / "Hot!" menu, like
the one called "Navigation" with some static or running ads, saying
what's new + put some color, which catches the eye.

This list search is actually a great (!!!) idea. I like it very much
:) However, many threads in this list address the same issue, but ppl
still keep sending same questions again and again. So, that's why they
just HAVE TO go to the list search first, and then post a new thread.

Obviously, a very good solution would be to categorize the list. Say,
only threads that describe how to setup more than 1 server, or how to
deal with NAT, etc. But it's a huge amount of work. I'd feel guilty to
ask anyone of the developers to take on this task.

  Regards,

    Andrey.