[Serusers] set some flag that isn't reset after some call leg has finished

rcarvalho at iric.up.pt rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Oct 11 00:24:55 CEST 2006

I'm trying to set some flag when Ser receives a 302 replay meaning that a
forwarding is going to happen, so that the next dialog that gets written in acc
DB table can be related with that forwarded call for proper billing!
To accomplish that, I think I should set a flag when I receive that 302 replay,
and I test that flag in the next dialog to be able to write something else to
acc table, so that that call can be billed correctly.
The problem, as I mentioned is that every flag that I rise with setflag() gets
always reset after that call leg finishes!

I hope I made myself clear:|
Thanks,
Ricardo.