[Serusers] Invitation to OpenSER Summit @ VoN Berlin

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 10 13:15:25 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

we would like to invite all of you to join the OpenSER Summit to be held
during the VoN Autumn Europe, Berlin, November 6-8, 2006. The access is
open for anybody, free of charge. Also, all registered participants will
get free entry passes to the VoN Exhibition. Courtesy of Pulver Media we
can provide full conference passes (exhibition, conference, special
events at VoN) during the summit, but in a limited number, so
first-come, first-served.

Agenda is published at openser site, and will be completed soon with the
panelists and topic names:

http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=71

To register, please fill and submit the form at:
http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=71#registration

or, if more convenient to you, send an email with your details at
team at openser.org. Your request will be recorded and you will be
contacted soon for confirmation.

Main focus for this event is to reveal the status of OpenSER project --
achievements and roadmap (board members and main developers of the
project will be there), discuss businesses cases of OpenSER, network
people for business opportunities and cooperations (many executives will
attend the event).

Just to list a few hot topics in the agenda:
- scalability and distribution
- secure communication with SIP using OpenSER
- 3/4G and convergence - fixed mobile convergence and peering
heterogeneous networks
- carrier grade and hosted infrastructures, IMS
- integration with other open source (and not only!!!) VoIP application
to deliver complete and robust VoIP platforms

Looking forward to meet you there.
Daniel Mierla

--
OpenSER Project