[Serusers] PRESENCE - Urgent help needed

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 11:12:42 CEST 2006

Hi- Can someone please help me with presence related
issues? I have two servers. First one is acting as
proxy (ser0.9.6) and the second has the presence
snapshot installed. I am forwarding SUBSCRIBE/PUBLISH
from Proxy to Presence Server.

1) Do I need to forward registrations coming to Proxy
to the Presence? OR can I simply  point the db_url of
the Presence to the Proxy location table?
2) How can I forward registration requests coming to
Proxy to the Presence in case I need to do that?
3) IN presence handbook there is the following command
./ser_domain add test-domain.com test

What is test? Documentation says it is a DID. But what
does this do in SER?

4) I am able to upload list.xml, rls.xml , etc. using
the upload script in presence handbook BUT when I try
so with eyebeam, I get an error? Any ideas what I need
to do.

I would really appreciate some help

Thanks
Dave