[Serusers] SIP to AS communication

Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com
Fri Oct 6 06:58:40 CEST 2006

Hi All
We are using SER as CSCF which communicates with HSS and Application Server.
	Whenever a UA sends a request to SER then it should go to some specific table and look for services assigned to that particular UA.
	If UA is authorize to use that service than SER send this to AS.
	AS then send this request/response to Serving SER (S-CSCF) which further serves that UA.
I need your suggestions for the same that what kind of module we need to develop for this scenario or any valuable suggestions.

Thanks in anticipation
Kamal Mann